Play Dirty. Stay Clean.
Lill’s dog drying coats are made from sustainable GOTS* certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) and very soft organic cotton.
Super absorbent. The material is similar to a fluffy sauna towel and die to its structure absorbs water and dirt very quickly. Extra comfortable fit due to flexible closure. Also dries the stomach area. Extra opening for the tail. Without any plastic parts or Velcro.
Dog owners know how much “fun” it can be, to shower a dog and get him or her dry again. Especially the drying part can take forever and when the dog is finally fresh and dry again, the furniture, walls and floor aren´t anymore. We got you!
Our dog bathrobe dries your furry friend in just a couple of minutes.
- XXXS – 13 – 14,5 in | 33 – 37 cm back length
- XXS – 15 – 16,5 in | 38 – 42 cm back length
- XS – 17 – 18,5 in | 43 – 47 cm back length
- S – 19-20,5 in | 48-52 cm back length
- M – 21-22,5 in | 53-57 cm back length
- L – 23-24,5 in | 58-62 cm back length
- XL – 25 – 26,5 in | 63 – 67 cm back length
- XXL – 27 – 28,5 in | 68 – 72 cm back length
HOW TO WEAR:
The dog bathrobe is simply pulled over the head, then over the tail of the dog, the stomach part is pulled under the chest and closed at the back.
The separate belt is simply tied to the back and flexible in length, which offers a high level of comfort to both, thinner and thicker dogs.
100% ORGANIC COTTON & GOTS CERTIFIED: High quality, sustainable, plastic free.
MADE IN EUROPE. Plastic free packaging.
SUPER FAST DRYING: Dries the dog fur, protects furniture, walls and floor from moisture when the wet dog shakes.
CARE: Machine wash & dry. Fabric stays at its best and super soft by using a tumble dryer.